Monday, 1 April 2013

NOTD | DIY Speckled Nails


So I've seen a lot of pictures and posts on the new Illamasqua I'mperfection collection and a lot of focus on the gorgeous speckled nail polishes :) I love the look of them and I think that it's a lovely change from glittery nails (which I'll never get bored of anyway) but as I'm on a budget I thought I'd try and see what I could come up with from what I already own!


I used Barry M Peach Melba, Rimmel Sweet as Sugar, some random black glitter and an eyeliner to do a few extra big dots! What do you think?


Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Amazing nails www.adoramehitabel.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! These nailart is
    really cute c: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out great! I love the subtle ombre and thought the large dots were glitter also at first!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaanks! I was really happy with how it turned out, didn't want them to be too "in your face" :) xx

      Delete
  4. i love it! you need to do a tutorial on how to do this one! super cute

    Delightful Ideas

    Target Giftcard Giveaway


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! That is such a great idea, thank you! What do you think of a video tutorial? xx

      Delete
  5. It's hard finding a coat that fits a tall, slim man well without spending a bundle and getting something specially made. But this mens leather jackets fits the bill. And those particular jackets in www.cwmalls.com had very nice styling but the sizing chart leaves a lot to be desired.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥