My dog, Coco, in the back garden enjoying the snow :)
1. What is your favourite thing about christmas ?
Spending more time with my family and everything being decorative and glittery!
2. What is your favourite make up look for festive the season?
I think a rich lipstick colour like a plum or deep red is gorgeous, I also love a solid glitter eye look so that I can match the tinsel on the tree :)
3. Real tree or fake tree?
We usually have a fake tree so I don't really mind! I've had a real one before but it was a bit of a hassle because of our dog.
4. Giving presents or receiving presents?
Giving! I love writing lists and planning out gifts for everyone :)
5. Do you open presents christmas morning or eve / evening
We have a tradition of getting Christmas Eve pj's (yes I am 22) and then we open everything else in the morning.
6. Handmade christmas cards or bought?
I've done both as well with this question, so I don't really have a preference. Although it is nice to receive a handmade card knowing how much thought and effort has gone in to it!
7. What is your favourite christmas film?
Without a doubt, ELF!!
8. What's your favourite christmas food?
Stuffing and roast potatoes :) yummmm! My mam makes the most amazing roasties.
9. What's your favourite christmas song?
I love Step into Christmas by Elton John and Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens, really upbeat so fun to sing and dance along to :)
10. What's your favourite christmas memory?
When me and my sister woke up to one of those life-size play kitchen sets totally wrapped up! It was the biggest present EVER!! It was amazing :)
Let me know if you do this tag :)